Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aachen Dressage

Options
  • 22-07-2014 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

So what did we all think of the Totilas comeback? And Valegros flops?

To me Totilas looks like a horse who has been retrained. His hind action was far closer to being correct than ever before.

I think Valegro looked like he just couldn't handle the heat. I think it was 31 degrees for his first test, I don't think I've ever seen CD work so hard to keep him forward!

It'll be interesting to see an on-form Valegro against 'new' Totilas :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 youcando2

I totally agree! Totilas hind action was massively improved, before he never really engage the hindquarters especially in the piaffes but he was so extravagant infront it wasn't so much noticed! But i watched the 2 tests on Saturday and Totilas did a very accurate test and very little if any mistakes and Valegro went in a did a great test but with a few more mistakes and was only 1% behind so I think Valegro at his best is unbeatable! WEG will be VERY interesting!! good kick in the arse for Charlotte, motivation works in so many different ways!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

I agree with the arse kick! As good as the marks where I think there was a big mistake in nearly every test they did!

But did you see that horse of Isabell Werths....... Bella Rose. Holy Smokes! only 10 years old and coming 4th to the 3 top dressage horses in the world!! that's some horse for the future!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

YES! She looks like she still needs to grow into her legs!

i know... Zee Germans are coming BACK!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Late to this thread - but watched the Bella Rose test the other day - she is fab!!

Advertisement