Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regrade Check/Nursing Student

Options
  • 22-07-2014 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi
    quie mad and upset today. Nursing student 1st year and had not submited my hours for placements as was not complete until after exams and my hours had showed up as negative marks. I had contact SAA and placement office and advised that once hours completed and verfiitied update in August. Received email from SAA today to advise that I had to apply for regrade check even though not a grade?/??/ and now outside the timie limit. Have to appeal. Any advise on this. Have request an appeal as emails to show that only ever advised my SAA to contact the placment office in UL and update my hours and would be regraded in August... Now told no I cant process to year 2... WTF. Has this ever happened to anyone befroe Told one thing from SAA and then another / ps excuse the typing pc. type in error when upset.xxx

Advertisement