Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of flight from Melbourne to Dublin

Options
  • 22-07-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I am looking to book a flight from Melbourne to Dublin (return, Jan-April), and was wondering what is a good/reasonable price for flights?

They seem to be more expensive starting in Australia, I am based in Dublin at the moment so not getting anywhere with travel agents to check costs, been checking sky scanner and the main websites and I am getting from 1300euro up but I have no idea is that a good price or should I wait and hope they come down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭BigCOB

A two minute search on FareCompare gave me fares of 600euro for Feb. Check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mis

Thanks, I came across them, they area giving me the same prices as sky scanner. I think it might be because I have to be back early in Jan (need to be in Dublin by the 8th) that I am getting the end of the Christmas expensive flights....

Advertisement