Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill for flat

Options
  • 22-07-2014 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭

I was in a flat from October 2013 until may 2014 but a bill was never paid. I have a picture of the meter from when we moved in and when we moved out. Can I send these two pictures and the flat address on to you and get a bill out to me? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi IncognitoMan,

If the account was in your name, just private message us the number of the account in question and your name, address and telephone number.

We can issue a reprint of the bill and send it to your current address.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

There was never an account added during the time we were there. I was living with someone who was supposed to change it over to his name but he never did. Like I said I have a picture of the meter from the day we moved in and the day we moved out so is it possible to work out what is owed from that and pay for it?

Hi again IncognitoMan,

It would have been in someone else's name while you were living there, so it needs to be taken out of their name for the period of time in question. This can only be done if their supplier is Electric Ireland.

If you have the MPRN (meter point reference number) do private message us this, and we will be able to advise more specifically. If you cannot provide the MPRN, let us know what the RM serial number on the meter is.

Also please confirm the address in question.

Thanks and regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Ok Ill PM you the pictures as the RM number is on them and then could you let me know how much is owed?

As per above: private message received, query being responded to via it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement