Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming car boot sales?

Options
  • 22-07-2014 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Hi!

Just wondering if anybody knows of any upcoming car boot sales in the Mayo area?
    I am aware of the Castlebar one, but unfortunately cannot make it's date this month, and after that I am out of the country for 4 months!

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭cycling is fun

there is a car boot sale in Ballina every month check link https://www.facebook.com/david.doherty.54738?fref=nf also there is a carboot sale in Foxford every month think its ever third Sunday you need to ring Foxford leisure centre to confrim that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

biohaiid wrote: »
    Hi!

Just wondering if anybody knows of any upcoming car boot sales in the Mayo area?
    I am aware of the Castlebar one, but unfortunately cannot make it's date this month, and after that I am out of the country for 4 months!

Any help much appreciated!
    I went to the Castlebar one on Sunday (July 27). The next one should be last Sunday of August (31 August) but they are doing an extra one this month as a fundraiser for the Geraldine Lavelle Trust. It will be on Sunday August 17 from 8AM to 3PM. Not sure if this will be before you leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

leck wrote: »
    I went to the Castlebar one on Sunday (July 27). The next one should be last Sunday of August (31 August) but they are doing an extra one this month as a fundraiser for the Geraldine Lavelle Trust. It will be on Sunday August 17 from 8AM to 3PM. Not sure if this will be before you leave.

Thanks for the info, I will be here so might hopefully make it!

Advertisement