Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - Mod Note in OP, 13/8

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Less posts will be generated when things are going well and smoothly.

That's very true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

TheDoc wrote: »
    I'm not getting your point.

Clearly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,668 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

De Gea for captain for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 139 ✭✭HaveASnickers

Of course I'd take him the same way I'd take any top player, but I'm not as invested in him as some others are.

I'd actually prefer to see us going after the next great midfielder than the current one, so I think we should be looking at the younger players like Strootman and Carvalho. Like I said earlier, we need to be looking at the bigger picture transfer wise, think about where we want to be in 3/4 years.

If there is any risk attached to somebody like Vidal then we'd be better taking the risk on a younger player instead.

**** buying solely for the future, look what buying for the future got us with Jones and Smalling, two players who we don't know are going to be good enough to be first choice at Utd.

We need WC players now, RVP is getting old as is Rooney. Carrick is done as is Fletcher. Our CB pairing is unproven and we have no wingers worth a damn.

We have young players coming through, Adnan/Wilson/Keane.

I'm pretty sure Vidal will sign. Will be slightly more expensive than what is being touted but he'll be worth it. I reckon 40m pounds + bonuses will bring him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

I wonder how much positivity there will be in this thread if Liverpool get Vidal.

:pac:

it would be some kick up the ass for those who seem to scoff their noses at the suggestion that maybe, just maybe a couple of players may not want to sign for us, given whats gone on over the last 12 months and we have no CL football next season.

its not a huge factor, but it definitely could be one for certain players and it amazes me to see people on here deny this to be the case.

if i was a few people on here, id be keeping quiet about liverpools transfers until we sort our own house first, it wasnt that long ago they were laughing at us for thinking we'd could have Kroos, reus and co all signed as soon as the season ended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Of course I'd take him the same way I'd take any top player, but I'm not as invested in him as some others are.

I'd actually prefer to see us going after the next great midfielder than the current one, so I think we should be looking at the younger players like Strootman and Carvalho. Like I said earlier, we need to be looking at the bigger picture transfer wise, think about where we want to be in 3/4 years.

If there is any risk attached to somebody like Vidal then we'd be better taking the risk on a younger player instead.

I should have said knee, not knew.

I agree with you to a certain extent but I'd like to get one finished article in and another, I think Koke could be a decent shout, good performer and very versatile.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Transfers are as simple or as complicated as you make them.
    James Rodriguez had a great World Cup, Real Madrid went and bought him. Same goes Sanchez to arsenal.
    Juventus wanted Evra, they got him. Barca wanted Suarez, them got him.

We on the other hand need weeks and months of assessment and negotiation.

If you want a player, and have the money, and the player wants the move, you simply put the bid in and the deal goes through.
    The fact we're not buying players or seeing bids says it all to me.

Seriously? The Sanchez thing went on for weeks or before being completed (remember the whole will he go to Liverpool or Arsenal thing?), Evra took a month to complete a simple 1.5m move to Juve and Barca spent over a week pretty publicly trashing out a fee with Liverpool.

I'll give you Rodriguez was done pretty quickly, but then remind you of the hoops Real had to jump through to get Bale last summer.

Very few transfers go through as quickly as you're claiming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

This is why you get picked up on stuff man.

but they did, they made a 25m bid on the player, porto thought it was too low and Monaco came in a blew united away with a much higher bid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,426 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Headshot wrote: »
    De Gea for captain for me.

Don't like keepers as captains - they can't get amongst the side enough, unless they are Neuer.

Was discussed previously, and I do feel the captaincy should be a redundant issue. It shouldn't really effect anyone, and all areas of the pitch need a leader, captain or not, imo.

The Keeper needs to lead and direct his defenders, the defence needs someone to lead and direct the midfielders, and the midfielders need someone to lead their charge and tempo. No matter where the captain actually plays, players are needed to comand those beside and infront of them.

bangkok wrote: »
    but they did, they made a 25m bid on the player, porto thought it was too low and Monaco came in a blew united away with a much higher bid

Sorry read it wrong thought you meant from monaco. Apologies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,755 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Seriously? The Sanchez thing went on for weeks or before being completed (remember the whole will he go to Liverpool or Arsenal thing?), Evra took a month to complete a simple 1.5m move to Juve and Barca spent over a week pretty publicly trashing out a fee with Liverpool.

I'll give you Rodriguez was done pretty quickly, but then remind you of the hoops Real had to jump through to get Bale last summer.

It all depends on the both clubs really. Some Chairmen can dig their heels in and make a transfer drag on for weeks trying to get more money.

it would be some kick up the ass for those who seem to scoff their noses at the suggestion that maybe, just maybe a couple of players may not want to sign for us, given whats gone on over the last 12 months and we have no CL football next season.

its not a huge factor, but it definitely could be one for certain players and it amazes me to see people on here deny this to be the case.

if i was a few people on here, id be keeping quiet about liverpools transfers until we sort our own house first, it wasnt that long ago they were laughing at us for thinking we'd could have Kroos, reus and co all signed as soon as the season ended.

No player is going to go to Liverpool just yet. One season in champs league and you could be stuck playing europa league for the rest of your contract.

And even Spurs are beating Liverpool to players at present.

We've signed a left back that Chelsea were interested in and one of the last hidden gems of Spanish football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭kippy

My position is that nothing is happening because, well, nothing has happened. I judge on the facts and not Twitter rumors, and so far this summer we have signed two young players with potential and its not enough for our needs.

Thats not negativity, that just an assessment of the facts.

I sincerely hope that by the time the season starts we have addressed the squad issues, the management should be judged by that criteria. However, they don't get the credit for doing it until they actually do it.

The transfer window has only been open for 23 odd days and has the guts of 37 more to go.
    While indeed the assesments of the facts are accurate you need to apply some additional criteria/relativity to them to call it correctly.

I thought they were discussing Evra?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90397894&postcount=3442

The Man Utd part was added to that quote by a journalist. There's been plenty of quotes from Vidal stating that Real are also interested.

and where did evra end up? the only reason evra signed a contract was to please both clubs. If he went to Juve for nothing he could have got a 2-3m signing on fee, but united gave him a contract with both parties knowing he was leaving, united get 1.5m and juventus save 500-1.5m on a signing on fee.

they were more than likely talking about vidal as well and u said it yourself, real Madrid are ALSO interested, but after signing Kroos and Rodriguez the path has been left clear

Bucketybuck says he thinks nothing is happening because, well, nothing is happening.

So when we sign a player and it's up on the site does that mean there's nothing happening until he signs? :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Some players, possibly, no more than some players are put off by the weather. At least CL qualification is fixable and something that can change.
    But the majority of players who have a more rounded view of the world and a larger wallet to fill.........

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Anyone else feel that Nick Powell is the exact type of player Van Gaal loves developing into his mould and trying to make him a star?

Definitely. Even though I expect him to go out on loan in the Premiership I wouldn't be surprised if VG keeps him with the squad and uses him in some games.

When he was asked about experience and he talked about how age doesn't guarantee experience, and that sometimes young players can be better and have the experience. Didnt he use Seedorf as an example? How at 16 he felt Seedorf sometimes was more experienced than a player at 30 years old? Imagine the younger players feel they have just as much of a chance to break into the team now.

I'd say some of the younger lads will get a boost out of that and they'll be itching to prove to VG that they can deliver.

Who do people really think could be captain material.

I know it's a left field shout but I think that Rafael could be a contender, he is nailed on 1st choice in his position, his is clearly passionate, doesnt get involved in issues of the pitch. Injuries would be the main issue. I dont think his temperment is a problem (as in i think some people make it out to be worse than it is). I also rate him very highly in term of ability.

He wouldn't be my first choice, that would be rvp/jones/raf/evans in order. Fletch would be there too but I cant see him playing enough and that is a key part of the role unless he was club captain and another player was vice captain (effectively playing captain).

RvP is a leader imo and he does protect other players on the pitch which is nice to see and i think that jones is a proper leader though whether that role is too early for him i dont know. Evans I think scores well across all aspects of what you need for captain but not brilliantly in any single aspect.

De Gea may but I have reservations giving it to the keeper due to them being stuck in goal and the fact that it will hardly add much to his remit considering he should have a role organising the defense as it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

and where did evra end up? the only reason evra signed a contract was to please both clubs. If he went to Juve for nothing he could have got a 2-3m signing on fee, but united gave him a contract with both parties knowing he was leaving, united get 1.5m and juventus save 500-1.5m on a signing on fee.

they were more than likely talking about vidal as well and u said it yourself, real Madrid are ALSO interested, but after signing Kroos and Rodriguez the path has been left clear

Where Evra ended up is irrelevant. It was widely reported that Juve were talking to him just as there was reports of interest from Inter, who you also said he was close to a done deal to go to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89509992&postcount=1543

What's relevant is you definitively stating what the two were talking about, now you say they were talking about Vidal.

• Advertisement

Didn't utd have the option to extend the contract anyway? I dont think he had a direct choice though if the deal was going to fall through I imagine (hope) utd wouldn't have excerised it due to loyalty to the player.

Who do people really think could be captain material.

I know it's a left field shout but I think that Rafael could be a contender, he is nailed on 1st choice in his position, his is clearly passionate, doesnt get involved in issues of the pitch. Injuries would be the main issue. I dont think his temperment is a problem (as in i think some people make it out to be worse than it is). I also rate him very highly in term of ability.

He wouldn't be my first choice, that would be rvp/jones/raf/evans in order. Fletch would be there too but I cant see him playing enough and that is a key part of the role unless he was club captain and another player was vice captain (effectively playing captain).

RvP is a leader imo and he does protect other players on the pitch which is nice to see and i think that jones is a proper leader though whether that role is too early for him i dont know. Evans I think scores well across all aspects of what you need for captain but not brilliantly in any single aspect.

De Gea may but I have reservations giving it to the keeper due to them being stuck in goal and the fact that it will hardly add much to his remit considering he should have a role organising the defense as it is.

It's hard for us to tell tbh. Obviously we can see some players showing captain qualities on the pitch like you said but I imagine how the players are in the dressing room will have a big say too.

I'd say Giggs will be a huge help to VG deciding as he will know which of the players normally have a big impact in the dressing room and on the pitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

MagicIRL wrote: »
    The phrase is "for all intents and purposes" not "for all intensive purposes".
    O yeah spot that now, my hands were working ahead of my brain on that one. :)

But it's nice to know we all took my points from the post :D
    Clearly.

I was kindly offering the opportunity to expand it, as from further posters who seem to be on the same line of thought as me, it's a ridiculous assumption to arrive it, and declare it as factual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭redbaron_99

By the way. I'm being purposely negative because I know woody is monitoring social media. Let's shame him into action :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Tom.D.BJJ

We need WC players now, RVP is getting old as is Rooney. Carrick is done as is Fletcher. Our CB pairing is unproven and we have no wingers worth a damn.

Eat something, you're turning into a diva.

We don't need WC players now. RVP is good for another few season, as is Rooney. Utd as a club is not static and there will always be regeneration. Obviously as fans we wants things to happen now to satiate our appetites for constant news. We simply have to wait and trust. Either way, we'll be okay for he upcoming season, it cannot be worse than the last one.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    It's hard for us to tell tbh. Obviously we can see some players showing captain qualities on the pitch like you said but I imagine how the players are in the dressing room will have a big say too.

I'd say Giggs will be a huge help to VG deciding as he will know which of the players normally have a big impact in the dressing room and on the pitch.

I don't want giggs having much input, too close to the current squad to be impartial imo. He shouldn't be groomed as the next boss either, give him the reserves and leave him to his own devices and see how he performs, he'd still be exposed to lvg's methods that way but would at least get some form of managerial experience of running, setting up managing a team.

That bootroom crap didnt work with pool and i dont see it working with us. Pep came through something like that with barca but he seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

• Advertisement

Where Evra ended up is irrelevant. It was widely reported that Juve were talking to him just as there was reports of interest from Inter, who you also said he was close to a done deal to go to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89509992&postcount=1543

What's relevant is you definitively stating what the two were talking about, now you say they were talking about Vidal.

im not a cia agent or anything, im guessing like the rest of you but over the course of a game and before drinks and after, evra, nani vidal and a lot more other things were being discussed.

yea close in the same way as hazard was close to joining united, but ended up going to Chelsea.

close the way robben was but also ended up going to Chelsea.

Maybe, just maybe the delay in bringing in new players is down to Van Gaal.

Van Gaal said: "At this moment I cannot say anything about that (transfers).

“I have said to Manchester United that I want to learn about my players and get to know them.

"When I am the coach and I give the orders, I want to see how the players perform. That's why I cannot answer the question.

"I want to give all the players the chance to show themselves under my guidance.”

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Giggs mention Jones, Evans and Smalling as candidates.

Really, there are so few good candidates.

Rooney, RVP and Carrick, imo.

Rooney wouldn't be my choice, he is not an encouraging or leading player imo.
    RVP would be seen as LVGs pet, but I think he'd be a good captain.
    Carrick - elder statesman of the side, but not a leader.

RVP is the only option for me.

None of Jones, Smalling, Evans or Fletcher are certain to start enough games to be captain.

The captaincy issue is another sign of the problems in the United side; as much as needing top quality additions, we need a leader and driving force or two.

IMO Rooney > RVP as a leader. He wanted out twice but he always leads by example on the pitch. Works hard and even when things don't go his way he tries rather than hiding.

Rooney>RVP>Any ManUtd player

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

In reality though did it? I doubt he ever wanted to go Liverpool but they tried to leverage the Suarez transfer to get Barca accept their bid. I’d say once that noise was out of the way the Arsenal thing happened pretty quickly.

Likewise Evra – I’m guessing United tried to use him as a makeweight in a Vidal transfer and it was negations around a Vidal move rather than the Evra part of it that held it up. Again I’d guess that transaction was pretty quick.

I can’t see why these things would take weeks unless a) the clubs are miles apart on valuations or b) the player is holding out for someone else to come in. As the Herrara transfer showed – if the club are willing to cough up and the player wants to come it can happen overnight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

“I have said to Manchester United that I want to learn about my players and get to know them.

"When I am the coach and I give the orders, I want to see how the players perform. That's why I cannot answer the question.

"I want to give all the players the chance to show themselves under my guidance.”

Shhh stop talking sense. Some want blind transfers to be made without assessing the squad, and they want them RIGHT NOWWWWW!!!

• Advertisement

Giggsy11 wrote: »
    IMO Rooney > RVP as a leader. He wanted out twice but he always leads by example on the pitch. Works hard and even when things don't go his way he tries rather than hiding.

Disagree - while Rooney works hard, he also moans at his teammates far too much. When Rooney isn't playing well, which happens quite a bit, he gets frustrated and he takes out that frustration on his teammates - blaming their 'poor' passing for his poor control, for example.

He does get stuck in, but I don't see him as a leader - he isn't one to rally the troops, imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Something I've been a little fearful of is that LvG, for as much as I like the man, will want to try and show the world that he can turn poor-average players into something good and win trophies with them, and not be seen to buy high profile player after player and effectively relinquish some of the credit gained for winning trophies.

But this is just a small fear and something which I still don't think is the case, only a possibility.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut, to be super depressing, what if Ed's ''we have the money to break records'' spiel and LvG's want to ''give everyone an opportunity in his system'' is just their version of Gill and Fergie's ''we've got tonnes of cash but there's never any value to be had'' act that they'd put on every Summer :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

im not a cia agent or anything, im guessing like the rest of you but over the course of a game and before drinks and after, evra, nani vidal and a lot more other things were being discussed.

yea close in the same way as hazard was close to joining united, but ended up going to Chelsea.

close the way robben was but also ended up going to Chelsea.

Ah you're not stating that you're guessing though, you're trying to give off the appearance that you know a bit of what's going on behind the scenes.

I'll leave it because I'm just remembering TSC's warning yesterday, but don't be crying when others start calling you out over it.

Coat22 wrote: »
    In reality though did it? I doubt he ever wanted to go Liverpool but they tried to leverage the Suarez transfer to get Barca accept their bid. I’d say once that noise was out of the way the Arsenal thing happened pretty quickly.

Likewise Evra – I’m guessing United tried to use him as a makeweight in a Vidal transfer and it was negations around a Vidal move rather than the Evra part of it that held it up. Again I’d guess that transaction was pretty quick.

I can’t see why these things would take weeks unless a) the clubs are miles apart on valuations or b) the player is holding out for someone else to come in. As the Herrara transfer showed – if the club are willing to cough up and the player wants to come it can happen overnight.

that did not happen any where near overnight!! discussions were on going since last summer

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Shhh stop talking sense. Some want blind transfers to be made without assessing the squad, and they want them RIGHT NOWWWWW!!!

Or some would ahve thought it blindingly obvious that only having 3 centre backs, 1 left back and 1 right back makes it obvious defenders are needed.

Or that Fletcher, Fellaini, Cleverley and Anderson will never be first choice in a midfield that wins the CL.

There is, imo, no excuse for waiting to add some defenders or another CM.

The only real things LVG needs to asses are the number of CMs he may still need, and if he can get by with the wingers we have at the club.

A centre back, a left back and a central midfielder are blindingly obvious needs for the club - and given LVG and Woodward have stated communication and planning started before the world cup, I would have thought these issues should have been address by now.

I wouldn't have Rooney at the club. It's one thing wanting out, that's understandable but the manner he went about it publicly, no time for him after that.

I know most will disagree with this but I always thought Carrick was captain material. The injury might affect this idea though. I always prefer cm or cb as captains so maybe this has skewed my opinion but still.

Hard to tell ultimately though we don't know how the players who we feel should get it, act at half times in the dressing rooms. For all we know they sit down and one of the other players step up and have a few words to the players to spur them on.

Edit: Fletcher as well would be one I'd consider captain material, but injuries might affect that too.

Ah you're not stating that you're guessing though, you're trying to give off the appearance that you know a bit of what's going on behind the scenes.

I'll leave it because I'm just remembering TSC's warning yesterday, but don't be crying when others start calling you out over it.

I just said I was guessing!!

I know most will disagree with this but I always thought Carrick was captain material. The injury might affect this idea though. I always prefer cm or cb as captains so maybe this has skewed my opinion but still.

Hard to tell ultimately though we don't know how the players who we feel should get it, act at half times in the dressing rooms. For all we know they sit down and one of the other players step up and have a few words to the players to spur them on.
    Last seasons form puts me off carrick, hope he can turn it around again this eason. I am aware he was very upset himself over his form last season.

Beyond that though, I just don't see him as a commanding presence in the side - he doesn't appear vocal enough, and doesn't get the players around him going.

I just said I was guessing!!

You state transfer info and gossip as fact ALL. THE. TIME.

• Advertisement

Disagree - while Rooney works hard, he also moans at his teammates far too much. When Rooney isn't playing well, which happens quite a bit, he gets frustrated and he takes out that frustration on his teammates - blaming their 'poor' passing for his poor control, for example.

He does get stuck in, but I don't see him as a leader - he isn't one to rally the troops, imo.

Moaning at teammates is fine, Keane used to do that when players took one touch more to pass the ball. At least he expect better from his players.

I don't have problem with RVP as captain too but IMO Rooney is more of a leader than RVP.

Anyways I think it's just preference. I see Rooney as more of a leader than any player in the squad, just that trying to leave twice might work against him.

I wouldn't have Rooney at the club. It's one thing wanting out, that's understandable but the manner he went about it publicly, no time for him after that.

2 times Fergie leaked the news to the media, not Rooney. He didn't give any interviews saying he wants out.

Moaning at teammates is fine, Keane used to do that when players took one touch more to pass the ball. At least he expect better from his players.

IMO, Keane was demanding a players increase their performance levels, Rooney simply whinges at them.

Or some would ahve thought it blindingly obvious that only having 3 centre backs, 1 left back and 1 right back makes it obvious defenders are needed.

Or that Fletcher, Fellaini, Cleverley and Anderson will never be first choice in a midfield that wins the CL.

There is, imo, no excuse for waiting to add some defenders or another CM.

The only real things LVG needs to asses are the number of CMs he may still need, and if he can get by with the wingers we have at the club.

A centre back, a left back and a central midfielder are blindingly obvious needs for the club - and given LVG and Woodward have stated communication and planning started before the world cup, I would have thought these issues should have been address by now.

Could be the targets are lined up and depending on who is/isn't up to snuff different targets will be chased. LvG might like Keane at the back. If fellaini needs to be replaced thats a different target than replacing cleverly.

That's kinda why i was suggesting koke and someone who covers both fb spots. Quality versatility would be very handy now.

I don't have problem with RVP as captain too but IMO Rooney is more of a leader than RVP.

Anyways I think it's just preference. I see Rooney as more of a leader than any player in the squad, just that trying to leave twice might work against him.

Moaning point is a good one. Was watching a documentary on Keane recently enough and all of them said he was a great captain but was always having a moan at them ha.

Has VG given any hint to when he will announce who will captain the side?

2 times Fergie leaked the news to the media, not Rooney. He didn't give any interviews saying he wants out.

Stretford spoke to the media A LOT and leaked A LOT to the media both times. Just because Rooney himself didn't say anything on the record doesn't mean he wasn't happy to let his 'camp' go running to the media for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

I don't want either RVP or Rooney as captain, never really like having a forward as a captain.

Always felt a CB or MC was always an ideal position for seeing what's happening up the field and being close enough to communicate as much

You state transfer info and gossip as fact ALL. THE. TIME.

like what evra moving to either juventus or inter? he went to juventus

toni kroos to united? he went to Madrid but united were in for him

luke shaw to united? yes he ended up at united.

man utd in discussions with Vidal? absofuc*inlutely

I believe his agent was feeding stories to the press around the time of the contract talks.

Also is this not a valid quote from rooney? "I met with David Gill last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad. I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract."

• Advertisement

Has VG given any hint to when he will announce who will captain the side?

Said at his first press conference that he'd take his time and get to know the players before he decided.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement