Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few Evision questions...

Options
  • 22-07-2014 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I think Evision has a lot of potential, but has a way to go.
    My questions (after having Evision in our bedroom for a few weeks) are:

1. No search? How do I easily find a tv show in the near future to set to record?
    2. Random bugs like password required (I have a password?) or requiring an upgrade to view some channels sometimes (not HD channels). Are you aware of these issues?
    3. No search??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Auscast wrote: »
    I think Evision has a lot of potential, but has a way to go.
    My questions (after having Evision in our bedroom for a few weeks) are:

1. No search? How do I easily find a tv show in the near future to set to record?
    2. Random bugs like password required (I have a password?) or requiring an upgrade to view some channels sometimes (not HD channels). Are you aware of these issues?
    3. No search??

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Auscast

There is no specific search button however you can press guide - go across to channel & scroll down which goes to later times of the channel you are on and press record.

In some cases a password will be required depending on the theme of the showing material but this can be controlled in user settings - please contact technical support for advice in managing this ( they can be contacted on 1890260260 or via webchat here : [/font]
     http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/)

The launch of evision has been successful although it is clear that it's relatively in its infancy, there inevitably will be improvements required although I can assure you that hardware & software update will follow suit. I will make sure to pass on your feedback to operations .

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Auscast

Thanks for the prompt reply Alan.

Auscast wrote: »
    Thanks for the prompt reply Alan.
    No worries Auscast

I'm happy to help :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

hi Alan - when are there plans for additional channels?  Such as the rest of sky sports and the introduction of hd for the sports channels?  I would have thought this would have been in place for the new season.

hi Alan - when are there plans for additional channels?  Such as the rest of sky sports and the introduction of hd for the sports channels?  I would have thought this would have been in place for the new season.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi jaggiebunnet

There are plans for additional channels however the plans remain at an early stage and at present we will be unable to offer information on what the plans will entail. As soon as I have this type of information I will make sure to make announcements here and I'm sure this information will be made public through advertising, media and press releases.

I'm actively gathering feedback for evision so I'll make sure this is mentioned in my feedback.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement