Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christine Holohan - Stradbally

Options
  • 23-07-2014 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone been to her?
    I was there about a month ago and found her really good. She told me some very accurate stuff and she was spot on with names and dates and ages. Eerie. In particular she talked a lot about my dad who has just passed and about a relationship that was on my mind, and was very accurate. As she told me she was recording the reading I didn't take notes of what she said and it was a lot to take in, and I thought as it was on the tape I could just listen again anyway.

Two weeks later, I went to listen to the tape and it was blank. I was really disappointed as she'd been so spot on and I wanted to listen with a clearer head.

I rang back to book a second appointment and explained what happened. She agreed to give me an appointment for the following week.

When I got there, she had over booked. I arrived on her lunch and she was not impressed. She asked me why I was having it done again so soon and I told her it hadn't recorded and I hadn't taken it all in.

She raced through it, and gave me a completely different reading. She told me my grandad was looking after me. Didn't pick up my dads passing (it was the main thing the first time). When I told her I wanted to hear about dad she spouted out some generic rubbish and told me he wanted me to tell my mom that he was ok not to be worrying. I asked her if my dad didnt know my mom was dead, and all of a sudden she could make a connection with her.
    Most of the first reading she told me about a guy I was seeing how wed end up working things out and ending up married. This time she told me the relationship was finished and I'd meet someone else.

Last time she said my mom helped my dad ease over, this time she said they didn't need to live in each others pockets and they were seperate, talking to their own friends.

She was accurate on my birthday and the date of my brothers birthday but that was about all.

Am very disappointed, giant scam, and she was supposed to be good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

I'm booked to see her Friday morning. I'll get her to check her recorder is working before she starts with my reading. It's such a pity you didn't get a good reading second time around. I've heard she is meant to be pretty good. I found it hard to get an appointment with her as when I was booking my appointment she seemed like she has a lot on at the moment as she mentioned something about caring for her ill mother. Shur I'll go anyway and see how I get on.......

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

If she was physic, how come she over booked.
    She just got lucky the first time. I bet the names were common every day
    names like Mary, John, Paddy.

Sounds like another fraud to me.

Advertisement