Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Famicom Everdrive N8 with 8GB MicroSD

Options
  • 23-07-2014 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭

So on my search to get a nice custom shell for my Famicom Everdrive N8 I managed to bag a Stone Age Gamer Deluxe N8 for a decent price.

That means I've really no need for the N8 I got a few days ago from Retrotowers.co.uk

I paid €125 for it with an 8GB micro SD card and blue shell included. The colour of the shell isn’t to my liking but can be replaced with any Famicom game shell(or maybe you'll like the blue).

Anyway looking to move this on to a new owner. 80 Euro (includes the 8GB micro SD)
    It's updated with the latest firmware and mappers and is ready to go. It'll work on a standard NES as well, but you'll need to get one of those Famicom to NES adapters
    Famicom Everdrive N8 is a flash cart for the Famicom.

Features:

Works with the Famicom and Twin famicom and the NES, but only when using a Famicom to NES converter.
    Supports roms in the format NES and FDA.
    Automatic disk side swap for FDS.
    Expansion audio.
    ​Game Genie cheat codes are supported.
    Automatically backs-up saves to a microSD card. There is no need to push reset before shutting down the system. Except for when using roms in the format .FDS
    Mapper support and can be extended via software updates.
    FAT, FAT16 & FAT32 file system formats are supported.
    Supports microSD (SD & SDHC) cards up to 32GB. (Will not work with SD cards under 4GB.)
    Quick loading of game files (approximately 4-8 seconds).

e462dc.jpg
    6afc55.jpg
    5a552a.jpg
    e600f0.jpg
    206bb3.jpg
    5e50eb.jpg
    27260b.jpg

Can be collected in Shankill or can meet up in Dublin City.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Feck, but that's lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

I think I'll take this Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Monkeykube wrote: »
    I think I'll take this Steve.

Ok cool. Let me know if you are sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

I'll go next in line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Steve SI wrote: »
    Ok cool. Let me know if you are sure.

I was only saying I wanted to get one, so I will. Will sort out collection later via pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

So that's the NES version? What's the difference between Famicom Everdrive N8 and Stone Age Gamer Deluxe N8?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

This is now sold to MonkeyKube.

On the difference between this and the stoneage gamer one. It's the exact same hardware, they just customise the shell and case and a few other nice things, plays the same :0)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement