Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone Activation Code

Options
  • 23-07-2014 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi there,

I have used the online system to enquire about my mobile phone activation code for receiving security codes etc but they seem to have misunderstood my request.  I need to have the activation code ISSUED to my by post but the only option online is to activate a code I should have already received.

Can you shed any light on this for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi BigCOB

Thanks for your query today.

It seems from your query, it's possible you may have tried to register previously but never received or may have forgotten to activate the security code. 

You can certainly request this security code to be posted again to the address on your account. To receive another code, you must invalidate the first code sent. These steps here will help when logged in online.
    • Please select Manage Accounts from the left hand side of the Homepage.
    • Then select Activate Mobile
    • Enter any 7 digit activation code 
    • Repeat this 3 times in total
    [*]

When incorrectly input 3 times, you will then be advised online, a new security code is being issued in the post to you. This code takes 3-5 working days. 

We hope this helps. Any further help you need, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement