Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one letting a House/Apt?

Options
  • 23-07-2014 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi i am looking for a 3 bedroom house/Apartment in Waterford city or surrounding areas. My Budget is €500 p/m and i am looking to move by the 1st August. If anyone has any info on accommodation or is looking for tenants please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭ei9go

I think you will have great difficulty as your budget is not enough for a 3 bed house.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanskyline

ei9go wrote: »
    I think you will have great difficulty as your budget is not enough for a 3 bed house.

Yea thats what i seem to be finding. they where all in the 500/550 price range a few months back but it must be going up because of the students.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

If seanybiker sold his bike and bought a nissan skyline he'd be seanskyline

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

If seanybiker sold his bike and wrote brief bios of newspaper and magazine writers he'd be seanybyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Poor OP probably doesn't know what the two posts above mean!

Safe to say OP you won't get another relevant response to your query but going on past experience you will get about 5 pages of increasingly painful puns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

If lassykk was was effortlessly cool but a little bit cheeky she'd be sassykk.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

Hi i am looking for a 3 bedroom house/Apartment in Waterford city or surrounding areas. My Budget is €500 p/m and i am looking to move by the 1st August. If anyone has any info on accommodation or is looking for tenants please let me know.

Thanks

What do you mean by 'surrounding areas'? If you have a car, you could easily find a place just a tiny bit out in the county (e.g. Kilmeaden, Orchardstown, etc.).

With patience you can find a 3 bed house in Waterford City for 500, I know because I recently did. In fact we got the place just a few days before we had to move out of the old one, which was really lucky. We had been searching for two months prior to finding that, though.

Advertisement