Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Delivery Address

Options
  • 23-07-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My mother just recently ordered broadband and missed the delivery. It's been 2 weeks and she is just off the phone and they told her it's sitting in a depot. No follow up call or note to say she missed the delivery. Poor customer service if you ask me but can I change the locaton for delivery of the broadband router to ensure we'll get it this time?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

whodafunk wrote: »
    Hi,

My mother just recently ordered broadband and missed the delivery. It's been 2 weeks and she is just off the phone and they told her it's sitting in a depot. No follow up call or note to say she missed the delivery. Poor customer service if you ask me but can I change the locaton for delivery of the broadband router to ensure we'll get it this time?

Thanks
    Hi whodafunk

Sorry to hear this, a small slip informing your mother of the missed call out should have been left in the letterbox, if you would like to PM me the account number in question I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whodafunk

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi whodafunk

Sorry to hear this, a small slip informing your mother of the missed call out should have been left in the letterbox, if you would like to PM me the account number in question I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al. PM'd.

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi whodafunk

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al. PM'd.
    Thanks whodafunk

I'll follow up on this & get back to you as soon as possible.

Al

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi whodafunk

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al. PM'd.
    Thanks whodafunk

Al
    Hi Al,

I was just wondering if there was any update on this?

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi whodafunk

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al. PM'd.
    Thanks whodafunk

Al
    Hi Al,

Cheers
    Yes whodafunk

I have just had confirmation the modem will be delivered to the address you PM'd me tomorrow.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi whodafunk

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al. PM'd.
    Thanks whodafunk

Al
    Hi Al,

Cheers
    Yes whodafunk

I have just had confirmation the modem will be delivered to the address you PM'd me tomorrow.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

That's great. Thanks for your assistance with this issue :)

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi whodafunk

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al. PM'd.
    Thanks whodafunk

Al
    Hi Al,

Cheers
    Yes whodafunk

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

That's great. Thanks for your assistance with this issue :)
    You're welcome whodafunk

Pleasure to help :)

Al

Advertisement