Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment Plan Soliciter Not Taking Payment

Options
  • 23-07-2014 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

To Whom It May Concern

I moved house recently and there was an outstanding bill that needed to be cleared. I had set up a payment plan with BCW Soliciters. I received my most recent bank statement and noticed the payments were not coming off my account.
    I then rang BCW today to be told that my case had been closed off and returned to Electric Ireland. I tried finding a contact number for the credit controk department to check the status and if there is any outstanding amount but cannot find the contact details.
    I phoned Electric Ireland customer care and asked about my case however I was promptly told that I need to contact BCW again.
    I contacted BCW who just stated the same once more that it has returned to Electric Ireland.
    I am posting here because I want to ensure that the payment is finished or to set up a direct debit.

I look forward to your reply.

Warmest Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi compunerd3,

Thank you for contacting us with this query. We'll be happy to look into this for you, but will need to review your account before we can advise. Can you please PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number? Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement