Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos developed in Kilkenny

Options
  • 23-07-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I could get a few photos developed from my phone in Kilkenny that preferably stays open until 6 or 7 during the week. It's only 5 photos so price doesn't matter too much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Local_Chap wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where I could get a few photos developed from my phone in Kilkenny that preferably stays open until 6 or 7 during the week. It's only 5 photos so price doesn't matter too much.

Whites pharmacy, Sam McCauleys or Boots would be your best bet. I go to Whites pharmacy to get my photos printed and they print them in matt instead of gloss and they look lovely.

Up in loughboy the Sam Mccauleys is open until 7pm and thurs&Friday it's open til 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Cheers, much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

Whites are definitely the best. Not sure when they open until though.

Advertisement