Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fold-up Shoes

• 23-07-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone seen fold-up shoes (the ones that fit in your handbag) in any shops lately? They were everywhere a few years back but I haven't seen them in a while. I need a pair for a wedding I'm going to next week - they'd be a nice change from bare feet for late night dancing!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Try Heatons, Penneys or Dunnes. I bought them in Heatons last Christmas, haven't been on the lookout since but those are my suggestions :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Moody_mona wrote: »
    Try Heatons, Penneys or Dunnes. I bought them in Heatons last Christmas, haven't been on the lookout since but those are my suggestions :)

Penneys and Dunnes don't have them - well the ones I looked in don't. I'll definitely try Heatons though, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I saw some in Serendipity on Roches St in Limerick the other day, looks like they have a shop in Adare too, no idea of cost etc but here's their site http://www.serendipityshoesadare.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Serendipity is a beautiful shop, I'd say they could be pricey there!

They don't have them under footwear on the Heatons website but they might consider them something different so better off trying in store :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Hmmm, it's looking like it'll be bare feet after all! Thanks all, though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

some of the really cheap flats from Penney's Dunnes will do the trick (ie they are such poor quality you will fit them in a medium sized bag)...or if you're staying in the hotel just pop up to the room for a change of shoes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Advertisement