Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few drinkies ?

Options
  • 23-07-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

So as some of you may or may not know I used to create a ton of events here but moved to another site as boards became very very quiet.

I am not looking to revive boards however how about a boardsie meetup in Cork for a change? Hasn't been one in the last year or two!

A few drinks in a few different bars, who is with me? :D
    Date to be decided ....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

kingtut wrote: »
    So as some of you may or may not know I used to create a ton of events here but moved to another site as boards became very very quiet.

I am not looking to revive boards however how about a boardsie meetup in Cork for a change? Hasn't been one in the last year or two!

A few drinks in a few different bars, who is with me? :D
    Date to be decided ....

Depending on when, and where, you could count me and the Mrs in..

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrFrisp wrote: »
    Depending on when, and where, you could count me in

:D

This

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i'd go! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

Cork beers used to be on the first Friday of the month, before the young uns took over. I'm just sayin.....

Advertisement