Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 43

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Why so?

Fat Christy loves talking about shít and piss and telling us about her raw fanny.

She's gonna kill me! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Fat Christy loves talking about shít and piss and telling us about her raw fanny.

Sounds lovely.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

raw fanny,,,, burning love!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

Oh, you're so dead kiddo! Hahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Do you compare & contrast rawness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,183 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Sounds lovely.......

She is, in an alien sort of way! :)

jimgoose wrote: »

Interesting.....

If I was off, there might only be 4/5 followed thread to catch up on after a few hours. If I am working it goes to 10/12 to catch up on in same space of time.

Why must ya all be chatting when I am working. Can only be looking at the phone so long before I get hauled into office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Anyway......

I hate it when women try and be like one the lads it bores me enough when I have listen to bunch of fellas talking bout **** or whatever but ffs I really don't wanna hear bout some young ones private ****.

Don't talk about having a ****e don't talk about your period and especially don't try and be sexy and flirty cause your not your just vile. What makes it even worse is do u ever see what these girls look like mostly.......

Uhhhhhhhh.

You have described me exactly.
    You and fatty will get on great.....

You rang, AGAIN. Can none of you cnúts leave me alone? Period?
    Why so?

Actually wait while where at it who's fatty? Ha.

I am the fat one.

You are dead to me, ya little Cork fecker. I am taking back all the niceties I said in my last post. Don't talk to me again, I don't even want to know about your shít.

jimgoose wrote: »

Awh, that is so nice Jim. <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,183 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

T'ain't nuthin'!

• Advertisement

You are dead to me, ya little Cork fecker. I am taking back all the niceties I said in my last post. Don't talk to me again, I don't even want to know about your shít.

But I was just about to PM you about my latest brown beauty :(

You have described me exactly.

You rang, AGAIN. Can none of you cnúts leave me alone? Period?

I am the fat one.

Your not the only one on here that I described above there's many more! Ha. You seem to embrace it though so I guess go you!?

But I was just about to PM you about my latest brown beauty :(

I don't even want to hear about it.

And tbh I don't try and act like a man. I disgust most of male friends and my colleagues. I have a filter ordered in the post. :pac:

Your not the only one on here that I described above there's many more! Ha. You seem to embrace it though so I guess go you!?

I'm feminine in person, like I wear nail polish and stuff. And sometimes I even shower.

I'm feminine in person, like I wear nail polish and stuff. And sometimes I even shower.

Be telling me you wear dresses next!

just had the jev witnesses doing there usual thingy of getting door in the face...they should sod off and try converting a muslim country..theres a challenge

Be telling me you wear dresses next!

Of course!!! I love to air my snatch. You just don't have the same freedom with trousers.

Of course!!! I love to air my snatch. You just don't have the same freedom with trousers.

Jesus I can just imagine these boards beers..... Ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Some foreign tourists stopped me on the way to the shopping centre to ask for directions this morning. It always makes me uneasy to have a car pull up alongside me when I'm walking, anyways they wanted directions to both the shopping centre and the port/harbour, eh, we don't have a port/harbour:confused: Do people not do a search on where they go on holiday?

Jesus I can just imagine these boards beers..... Ffs.

Can you imagine what is being said in PM's, if they are posting this in a public forum.. :eek:

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Can you imagine what is being said in PM's, if they are posting this in a public forum.. :eek:

Oh that's not my scene. If you're looking for durty PM's, you need to get in contact with Czarcasm.

Lol something tells me there's nothing left to hide at this stage.

Oh that's not my scene. If you're looking for durty PM's, you need to get in contact with Czarcasm.

They do say ignorance is bliss, prefer not knowing the bowel movements or onset of any rashes in her nether regions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

How can Dublin Bus justify charging one fare one way, and the next stage up the reverse. It's the exact same road,just in reverse!!

They do say ignorance is bliss, prefer not knowing the bowel movements or onset of any rashes in her nether regions.

No, silly! Not the Christy form of durty, the sexy form of durty. :P

if ignorance is bliss, why aint more people happy?:)

Gongoozler wrote: »
    How can Dublin Bus justify charging one fare one way, and the next stage up the reverse. It's the exact same road,just in reverse!!

On some Bus Eireann routes it is cheaper to buy 2 single tickets as opposed to getting a return.

chrysagon wrote: »

Too late in the day to be thinking like that.

depends on how much coffee u had!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭bboybaboy19

Most people don't think they're ignorant.

I am ignorant of a lot of things. Everyone is ignorant in some way or another. It is not possible for any one human being to know everything.

Ignorant: Lacking knowledge or awareness.

I am ignorant of GAA.

its important people dont let education get in the way of their ignorance:p

I am ignorant of GAA.

You're missing out :(

You're missing out :(

I'm sorry Hotfail, it's just not for me. :)

I am ignorant of a lot of things. Everyone is ignorant in some way or another. It is not possible for any one human being to know everything.

Ignorant: Lacking knowledge or awareness.

I am ignorant of GAA.

i have a colleague at work that we call "google".... he still doesnt understand our sarcasm:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i have a colleague at work that we call "google".... he still doesnt understand our sarcasm:rolleyes:

Ah well, at least he knows what ignorant actually means. ;)

People here go awol when you use ignorant in context. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

When your roommates are religious fake tan users it's f...ing everywhere, white and orange approach doors, toilet, shower and then having parents or your boyfriend visit and its like you did it oh and the bed after picking up one of them and the smell of my twin room roommate who just layers it on its like burnt old corn

nicki11 wrote: »
    When your roommates are religious fake tan users it's f...ing everywhere, white and orange approach doors, toilet, shower and then having parents or your boyfriend visit and its like you did it oh and the bed after picking up one of them and the smell of my twin room roommate who just layers it on its like burnt old corn

Fake tan always made me wonder.

Women all dolled up to the nines trying to look the part but **** stained hands kinda defeats the whole point!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

Fake tan always made me wonder.

Women all dolled up to the nines trying to look the part but **** stained hands kinda defeats the whole point!

Exactly they make a mess of the place and they can't even do it right and they spill drinks on themselves 5 seconds later and steaks everywhere...god. This and how messy they are is why I don't live with women anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

Liz Bonnin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

I've been craving Cheerios for a past few weeks. I haven't had Cheerios in months so I finally gave in today and went to the shop to get a box. What did they have? Chocolate Cheerios and honey Cheerios. I want normal Cheerios! The classic ones, the good old fashioned plain loops dammit :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

czechlin wrote: »
    I've been craving Cheerios for a past few weeks. I haven't had Cheerios in months so I finally gave in today and went to the shop to get a box. What did they have? Chocolate Cheerios and honey Cheerios. I want normal Cheerios! The classic ones, the good old fashioned plain loops dammit :(

Those are the best ones in my opinion. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Donal Skehan, I don't know exactly why but every time i see him i get the urge to give him a good open palm slap in the face! For no apparent reason he really gets under my skin! Tell me I'm not alone in this!!

Also the fact that my housemate refuses to watch anything besides RTE 1,2 and TV3 occasionally TG4. We pay UPC money to have the luxury of a few hundred stations but i know for a fact that if he has got to the the tv before me we will be stuck watching the shite that the irish stations put on. Went in to have my dinner and the pox had Fair City on, i mean this lad is in his mid 30's surely he can't genuinely enjoy that muck. I've said it to him on numerous occasions to flick and see if there is something on any of the other stations as its usually some crap we end up looking at and he laughs but doesn't budge, maybe a flick between the 4 Irish channels and thats it.

I'm literally not able for it, he is a proper country bumpkin so maybe it stems from the fact its all he had growing up but c'mon like! There's a whole world of crap tv out there waiting to be discovered if he'd only give it a chance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭bronn

Donal Skehan, I don't know exactly why but every time i see him i get the urge to give him a good open palm slap in the face! For no apparent reason he really gets under my skin! Tell me I'm not alone in this!!
    You're not alone. Every time I see him on the telly, I think of this. If I didn't have that mental image, I'd kick the telly in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

I was driving down the N7 today and there were 4 trucks in the left lane. As I approached the last truck I got into the overtaking lane about 80 meters back.

The last truck whipped in ahead of me and decided to overtake the other 3 trucks as fcuking slow as it possibly could :(

The fcuking trucks in the left lane sped up a bit to keep yer man in the overtaking lane for ages, creating a big back log of cars in the overtaking lane.

Fcuking trucker fcukers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Some foreign tourists stopped me on the way to the shopping centre to ask for directions this morning. It always makes me uneasy to have a car pull up alongside me when I'm walking, anyways they wanted directions to both the shopping centre and the port/harbour, eh, we don't have a port/harbour:confused:Do people not do a search on where they go on holiday?

Heh, reminds me of an American tourist I met in the train station this morning. I was sitting in the cafe minding my own business on the laptop when loud as you like "I'm just gonna park in here beside youuu, okaaay?". It wasn't like she really gave me a choice.

Her: "Is Limerick a safe city? Is it safe around here?"

Me: "Well, ehhh..."

Head melt: "I've been traveling across Europe for the last two months, I'm from New York, I'm staying in (name) hotel, is that a nice hotel? Is it far from...."

Me: "Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude, but I've got to go catch my bus".

Out of there as fast as I could hobble away to put some distance between us :pac:

On some Bus Eireann routes it is cheaper to buy 2 single tickets as opposed to getting a return.

Aye, even worse when you fcuk away your day return ticket about 20 minutes after getting on the bus, and only realize a couple of hours later "Ahh you dope, so used to throwing away those flimsy paper tickets you get on city buses!" :(

Had to pay for a single, then had the driver tell me turn down my music, I was fit to sink my teeth into the head rest of the seat in front of me and have a good scream! :pac:

I lay my head back and tried to clear my head, and I have trouble sleeping at the best of times... and ended up missing my stop and going 50 miles out of my way with two dead phones! I decided I'd go into the nearest pub for a short one and recharge the phones before I... I mean, at that stage, I couldn't even get angry any more! I just got the next bus home, and just now I realized I forgot to get smokes on my way home...

Annnnnd breathe... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Emmacash

The girl in the trivago ad.
    What the hell is her problem, stop acting the Muppet with the wresting with your pillow and the hanging your head off the balcony like a weirdo.
    Every time the ad comes on I will the railing to come off and her to plummet to the ground with a comical splat!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Emmacash

The girl in the trivago ad.
    What the hell is her problem, stop acting the Muppet with the wresting with your pillow and the hanging your head off the balcony like a weirdo.
    Every time the ad comes on I will the railing to come off and her to plummet to the ground with a comical splat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Yeah I flipping hate her! Jesus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Date night that involves watching crap movies, that are all about the shooting, and then getting poked because I'm missing the good bits!

Boy is living together going to be fun!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement