Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the strangest thing about you?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

dgt wrote: »
    I live like I post on here. Terribly

Yeah. We know. :P

I make mini-sculptures out of ear-wax. Other peoples', obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Nimr wrote: »
    How the feck is that possible? :eek:

Have you seen the size of a mars bar these days?
    We could all do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I can stack 2 wagon wheels in my mouth, and then close my mouth without breaking them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Third nipple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I hate all pizzas and pasta. I'd be a useless Italian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Leogirl

I dont drink tea :p

Same here- can't stand the stuff. Been told I make a great cup of tea though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I poo standing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I can 20 vodka and Cokes and not be drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I have hyper flexibility, so I can bend and twist my hands, arms and legs in mad ways, but frequently bend my wrists too much by mistake and end up in a bandage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I personally don't think this is strange but other people have commented that it is, so I'll include it. For more than 20 years, since I was a kid, I've been a mega-fan of the TV show Casualty. I used to record every episode and keep them on videotape, now I record an keep them on the sky box. Many times I've written to the BBC to request autographed pictures of all of the cast, I bought all of the books they released on the series. As a schoolkid my favourite character was Jude, I was such a big fan of hers that I even got my nose pierced, against my parents express orders, because she had her nose pierced.

I have a friend who is such a massive fan of Pat Butcher from Eastenders that when he was at university he started a Pat Butcher fan club and managed to persuade 3 people to join. He decorated the student flat with pictures of Pat Butcher and wrote to the BBC to request an autographed picture of her which still has pride of place on his wall today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

I am a pacifist, vegetarian, non drinker, don't smoke, don't do drugs, helpful nice guy. I just cut up an apple and fed a possum that hangs about the garden....... however, if anyone dares, fcukin' dares to interrupt me eating will have my fury unleashed on them which they'll never forget. I'll snap, I'll drag you across tables and pin you to a wall with my fork at your throat if you dare disrupt my focus

When I'm in the zone, I'm in the zone. Some call it greed, I call it commitment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Nimr wrote: »
    I think we're going to need some photographic evidence here :p
    Kaycee2 wrote: »
    Mini mars?
    Have you seen the size of a mars bar these days?
    We could all do it.

Yup they have definitely got smaller!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

danniemcq wrote: »

Marlon Brando?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Marlon Brando?

Dammit i don't have any oranges

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

nocoverart wrote: »
    I poo standing up.

Lies! Unless you spend all day cleaning sh(t off yourself, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

fussyonion wrote: »

You sound drunk right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I have a lump of skin on my finger that people sometimes confuse with a wart but is actually the remains of where my twin sister was detached from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭whats newxt

I killed a man once, Not proud of it, not ashamed of it either just something i had to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I thought of one other thing. I'm English, and I find Irish accents really scary. They sound really malevolent and sinister to me. Whenever I hear someone Irish talking I get really worried that they are going to kidnap me and incarcerate me in a Magdalene laundry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

danniemcq wrote: »

hehe

7QkSLE.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

I killed a man once, Not proud of it, not ashamed of it either just something i had to do.

Was it in Reno, Nevada?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Just to watch him die?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

I have no willy

me neither

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I thought of one other thing. I'm English, and I find Irish accents really scary. They sound really malevolent and sinister to me. Whenever I hear someone Irish talking I get really worried that they are going to kidnap me and incarcerate me in a Magdalene laundry.

U wot m8

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

justafied wrote: »
    i have a fake toe

I've got 14 toes.... on each foot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

fussyonion wrote: »

Do YOU come with the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Lies! Unless you spend all day cleaning sh(t off yourself, of course.

Not lies! I mean I have to guide it in a bit and crouch a little, but effectively I poo standing up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

I have a second bum hole... But not with the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

I am a pacifist, vegetarian, non drinker, don't smoke, don't do drugs, helpful nice guy. I just cut up an apple and fed a possum that hangs about the garden....... however, if anyone dares, fcukin' dares to interrupt me eating will have my fury unleashed on them which they'll never forget. I'll snap, I'll drag you across tables and pin you to a wall with my fork at your throat if you dare disrupt my focus

When I'm in the zone, I'm in the zone. Some call it greed, I call it commitment.
    I'm the same get very animalistic and territorial when it comes to my food.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

nocoverart wrote: »
    Not lies! I mean I have to guide it in a bit and crouch a little, but effectively I poo standing up.

How do you....guide it in???? :eek:

Advertisement