Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loughrea Sprint 3rd August

Options
  • 23-07-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I have an entry for transfer if anyone is interested - injury stopping me from taking part. Please PM me or call on <spin>

Thanks

Aidan

MOD: please don't post personal contact details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

i had the race im my shopping basket but took it out when i saw the price. if you take 20 % off the entrace fee you have a buyer as i have no interstest in a national series surcharge.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

Anyone know what time this starts? As far as I can see Triathlon directors seem to like keeping competitors in suspense wrt to this. Reguistered months ago havent seen a sniff of an email or mention on their site about this. Means the difference between having to fork out for a hotel/B+B or being able to drive on the day if its in the afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

LaGlisse wrote: »
    Anyone know what time this starts? As far as I can see Triathlon directors seem to like keeping competitors in suspense wrt to this. Reguistered months ago havent seen a sniff of an email or mention on their site about this. Means the difference between having to fork out for a hotel/B+B or being able to drive on the day if its in the afternoon

Anyone? It's a week away now. Their website says details on the website, the website says details on facebook, not sign of a time on either. I suppose at least they haven't used the old reliable 'Same as last year'

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭topcat77

Race pack now available!!!

http://www.predatortriclub.ie/

Advertisement