Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CL: St. Pats vs. Legia Warsaw (Agg: 1-1) KO: 7:45pm

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭legendary.xix

Shame to see our league's champion bowing out. They gave a good effort in fairness. When the majority of "supporters" of the game of association football haven't a connect or don't support their local team for whatever reason, it inhibits any chance of progress. Hopefully the league can get the coefficient back to a level where the league's champion is seeded for this round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Tbf Fahey is the type of the player the league should be attracting..issue is there are too many floaters in the league robbing a living moving from club to club.

Decent effort by Pats played extremely well in the first leg...pity

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Why did fahy return to loi so young?

Dodgey hips

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭sidcon

Derek Foran is robbing a living, I've seen better Leinster senior league players. I honestly believe him to be a fault for both goals.
    Oman is not much better very slow but at least he had a football brain shame he pulled out before the kickoff

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

3-0. Pats were well and truly outclassed tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Simple finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Madworld

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Why did fahy return to loi so young?

Because he's crap, much like all of the players in the LOI are crap, because all of us LOI fans love watching crap players. :cool:

Ah heeyor leave it out

sidcon wrote: »
    Derek Foran is robbing a living, I've seen better Leinster senior league players. I honestly believe him to be a fault for both goals.
    Oman is not much better very slow but at least he had a football brain shame he pulled out before the kickoff

And I'm repeating myself from last week, but what is the function or point of quigley up front for pats?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,133 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

On the positive side Pats will avoid a humiliating defeat to celtic.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

2 ogs....cant be making mistakes like that at this level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Scoreline flattered Legia...I don't think they are 5 goals better than Pats but **** me how bad are Pats at the back

Oman was missed and dare i say it Ger O'Brien going off was a loss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭sidcon

And I'm repeating myself from last week, but what is the function or point of quigley up front for pats?

Quigley only plays when he is the center of attention. When he is coming off the bench your not going to get anything out of him. It's a shame cause the chap can play when his head is in the right place

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

Why was Forrester taken off? He wasn't playing great but at least he has some ability going forward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,496 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

major bill wrote: »
    Scoreline flattered Legia...I don't think they are 5 goals better than Pats but **** me how bad are Pats at the back

Oman was missed and dare i say it Ger O'Brien going off was a loss.

Well his replacement was woeful and it couldve been more because of him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

The Irish teams always find a way to **** up. Not that hard to prevent an own goal never mind two (if I read correctly)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭fearrua

That got pretty bad. It's a shame, because if Pats had taken even one more of their chances in the first leg it coulda been a different story tonight. They didn't deserve to go out like this, but they just weren't on their game tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

sidcon wrote: »
    Quigley only plays when he is the center of attention. When he is coming off the bench your not going to get anything out of him. It's a shame cause the chap can play when his head is in the right place

Quigley plays best when he's stranded out in the sticks and trying to attract the attention of Dublin clubs. Then once he gets his wish the foot come off the accelerator.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Went to make dinner when the 2nd went in, fecking hell

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

It's a lesson for Pat's. Should have taken more of their chances in the first leg and not conceded so late in. Harsh lesson last night but they will bounce back from it. Not easy being David in a league of Goliaths.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Because he's a hateful, wage stealer.

Celtic going out on the same aggregate score suggests an opportunity lost for Pat's. Maybe Scottish and Welsh clubs should join an expanded Setanta Cup?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,059 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Embarrassing for Celtic.

Their penny-pinching over recent years is really catching up with them. It might be a long time before we see them in the CL Group stages again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Madworld

On the positive side Pats will avoid a humiliating defeat to celtic.

Did you not mean humiliating defeat of Celtic? :pac:

Advertisement