Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

search all pc for all jpgs and display them

Options
  • 23-07-2014 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Is there a free program that will search all pc for all jpgs and display them all as slide show. I found a valuable photo in a sub folder and want to see if there are any more. Could be anywhere not just my pics

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

picasa - if you don't mind using google stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

what OS you running? I'd just search for *.jpg on your computer and display the results as large thumbnails?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭GoodLord

what OS you running? I'd just search for *.jpg on your computer and display the results as large thumbnails?
    i found them will it rund them as thumbnails in vista premium 32 bit?

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    picasa - if you don't mind using google stuff.
    thanks prefer not google if poss

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Open My Computer. In the search field (top-right corner) enter "*.jpg" minus the quotes and wait for the search to finish. Copy all the .jpg files in the search results (CTRL + A then Control + C), create a new folder and paste them in (CTRL + V) it.
    All your jpgs should now be in the one folder. Sort the files by date taken/modified if you would like them ordered by date :) .

Nick

• Advertisement

yoyo wrote: »
    Open My Computer. In the search field (top-right corner) enter "*.jpg" minus the quotes and wait for the search to finish. Copy all the .jpg files in the search results (CTRL + A then Control + C), create a new folder and paste them in (CTRL + V) it.
    All your jpgs should now be in the one folder. Sort the files by date taken/modified if you would like them ordered by date :) .

Nick
    thanks i found it

Advertisement