Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre available but not over my line.

Options
  • 23-07-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Currently eFibre is available in my area as my neighbours have it, and i can see from the rollout map a VDSL exchange point is 50m from me, but it says my phoneline is not yet enabled. Can you explain why this is? 

I work from home and am interested in eVision so i would very much like the upgrade to eFibre ASAP. How can i enable my phone-line? Is it possible to get a technician to call out and inspect the line? 

I have talked to online chat people and the call centre people numerous times but none have offered any help what so ever. If my neighbour's can receive efibre then i should be able to as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Klair88 wrote: »
    Currently eFibre is available in my area as my neighbours have it, and i can see from the rollout map a VDSL exchange point is 50m from me, but it says my phoneline is not yet enabled. Can you explain why this is? 

I work from home and am interested in eVision so i would very much like the upgrade to eFibre ASAP. How can i enable my phone-line? Is it possible to get a technician to call out and inspect the line? 

I have talked to online chat people and the call centre people numerous times but none have offered any help what so ever. If my neighbour's can receive efibre then i should be able to as well.
    Hi Klair88

I'm sorry to hear this, if you could send me your account number & specific address, I'll see if I can get some clarification on this issue for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Klair88 wrote: »
    Sent
    Are you sure it sent Klair88 ?

I don't have a PM form from you yet

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

yeah i sent it along there a few mins ago