Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ibt instructor co.clare

• 23-07-2014 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I just want to recommend a bike instructor in co.clare who I used this year it is Mo from C C Rider Training. Everything you could want from an instructor welcoming, informative,helpful and a biker who is happy to talk about bikes.
    This is my opinion and I have no connection with Mo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭CNTRLR

did mine 2 years ago with mo, passed test first time, and had very few hours under my belt as i did not have a bike at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭HamSambo

G'wan the Mo!
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Did mine with Mo about 2.5 years ago. Great instructor. Sent a friend to her too.

Seeing as how I've been off bikes for a while, as soon as I get back up on one I'll be back to her for some pointers.

Advertisement