Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

youtube login

Options
  • 23-07-2014 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

i cant log in to youtube on laptop but my friend can on the same laptop.

getting an error to contact administrator. have tried on a different laptop and the same.

any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Wrong forum!

But have you tried to log in to any other Google service (Gdrive, Gmail, Calendar). Try that, click on the three by three grid (apps) and click youtube. Just to check you're using the right username / password.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭koppy

ye tried that. gmail works..

not sure how to move forum's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

koppy wrote: »
    ye tried that. gmail works..

not sure how to move forum's

A mod will do it.

This "contact administrator" is it a pop up on your machine or from youtube itself?

Did you try to click on the three by three grid, then click on the youtube icon? Did that let you in?

Also, can you try a different browser just in case.

tried different browser, different pc, the three by three grid..

two others have been able to log in on my laptop so I assume its my account..

accounts_logo.gif

We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access.

Sign in with a different account

that's the error page. but gmail works..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Mod note - moved to C&T. Hopefully this is the right place

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭notmymark

It looks to me like you are using a Google Apps account and not a personal Google account. Is this correct? Typically Google Apps accounts are provided to you from your business / place of work. If this is the case you will have to speak to the account admin.

notmymark wrote: »
    It looks to me like you are using a Google Apps account and not a personal Google account. Is this correct? Typically Google Apps accounts are provided to you from your business / place of work. If this is the case you will have to speak to the account admin.

Yep that seems to be the issue. Its a school account.

Thanks.

Advertisement