Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Respond Housing

Options
  • 24-07-2014 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi was hoping someone could tell me what the Respond houses are like in Easton Meadow's Leixlip?? I'm not really sure what a Respond house is either!! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Respond is one of the voluntary housing associations. It's a big one, like Clúid, with lots of estates / complexes / houses. More info here: http://www.respond.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 31 compnetgreg

Stay away from them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Stay away from them.

Kindly explain yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 compnetgreg

Kindly explain yourself.

Read my post and you can find the videos on youtube "Parnell Estate" and this is more that 4 years now without the answers

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Zombie thread. The OP has already closed their account. Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement