Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashley Court, Cleaboy Road

Options
  • 24-07-2014 6:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am enquiring about this area for a person I know that got approved for a mortgage. She asked me if I knew the area but I don't, she said she heard it's full of students but not sure.

She is married with 2 young kids and wants a nice quiet area where they are obviously going to be settling down for years.

If anyone can please help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭ec18

was always fine while i was living there.....don't recall that many students around.....very quiet from what i remember

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ghostbusthat

Mostly families with kids in the area. Don't think i've ever noticed a student house there.. Nice houses and it's a quick enough walk to and from town if you don't mind a hill. Would recommend living there, definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Thanks but are any of you still living there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I know a few people up there and they have no complaints.

er1983 wrote: »
    Thanks but are any of you still living there?

i've an uncle that lives there and my parents live near by and I haven't heard anything to suggest that there's been any change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Hissing Sideban

ec18 wrote: »
    i've an uncle that lives there and my parents live near by and I haven't heard anything to suggest that there's been any change.

My daughter and husband live there with their young family and it's grand!

My daughter and husband live there with their young family and it's grand!

I meant that in a positive way that there hasn't been any change from when I was living there :)

Advertisement