Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Med Ireland vs. Ciaran Fitzpatrick

• 24-07-2014 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey there,

I will be at Dublin next weekend and want to consult the best available physic there.

I have uveruse problems with my elbows, as well as achilles tendon problems ( tendinosis kind of thing) and one weird hip problem, maybe something like a nerve irritation, or severe trigger points.

Searching around in the web, i found recommendations on this board about best physics in Dublin.

The 2 facilities i always heard of where those that i mentioned in the capture.
    At Sportsmed Ireland i could go to Domhnaill Fox (MISCP), or, maybe also to Kieran Nolan.
    (Which one could you here recommend?)

What do you think- which one should i consult- which is better- and: have you been to one or both of them.

Im really worried and want to get the right one straight, the only portability to go to either one is once, on monday.

Let me know,

Thanks in advance

Jonas

Advertisement