Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strength and conditioning classes maynooth

Options
  • 24-07-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Moving back to maynooth soon and just wondering if anybody knows of any strength and conditioning classes/crossfit in the area? Know there is Sphere fitness.Tried it but the month I was there felt I was just left on my own and given no push - would rather train with a group/in a class.Saw also there is crossfit (west dublin crossfit) in celbridge - looked it up.Am kinda interested in that place as they seem to train in classes but it's fairly pricey.see there is a place called the performance clinic in the same business park as where the crossfit place is in celbridge - just wondering if anybody has ever trained there and what it is like? Do they do group classes or is it just individual training? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

Yes I was going to say about the Crossfit in Celbridge. I was looking at it a while ago but the cost put me off. I do TRX & Kettlebells classes in Finesse on the Main St in Maynooth. You can buy a block of classes and book into the ones that suit you whenever you want (ie you're not committing to a particular time/class). They also do boxfit and a couple of other types of classes but I have to say I found the TRX and kettlebells brilliant for strength, toning & general fitness. There's a great atmosphere in the classes too which I love.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Same as Rathkenny really. I was walking the dogs on Wednesday night and saw a trx class going on there (finesse). No matter where you are in maynooth you should be grand fr a walk down to it. Haven't done the class myself so I couldn't comment on the motivation except that they all looked like they were sweating their asses off lol.

Advertisement