Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strength and conditioning classes in west dublin

Options
  • 24-07-2014 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Moving back to maynooth soon and just wondering if anybody knows of any strength and conditioning classes/crossfit in west dublin area? Know there is Sphere fitness in maynooth - ried it but the month I was there felt I was just left on my own and given no push - would rather train with a group/in a class.Saw also there is crossfit (west dublin crossfit) in celbridge - looked it up.Am kinda interested in that place as they seem to train in classes but it's fairly pricey.see there is a place called the performance clinic in the same business park as where the crossfit place is in celbridge - just wondering if anybody has ever trained there and what it is like? Do they do group classes or is it just individual training? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

magicgal wrote: »
    Moving back to maynooth soon and just wondering if anybody knows of any strength and conditioning classes/crossfit in west dublin area? Know there is Sphere fitness in maynooth - ried it but the month I was there felt I was just left on my own and given no push - would rather train with a group/in a class.Saw also there is crossfit (west dublin crossfit) in celbridge - looked it up.Am kinda interested in that place as they seem to train in classes but it's fairly pricey.see there is a place called the performance clinic in the same business park as where the crossfit place is in celbridge - just wondering if anybody has ever trained there and what it is like? Do they do group classes or is it just individual training? Thanks

There is a crossfit beside cellbridge physio, not sure how good they are. Google cellbridge physio to get the address of the area/

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

some friends use Mac Fitness it's on the Rathcoffey road

Advertisement