Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e30 becomes e35

Options
  • 24-07-2014 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

may sound funny, but somehow e30 becomes e35:

oi58.tinypic.com/2hx3rdx.jpg
    oi58.tinypic.com/29bzkba.jpg
    oi60.tinypic.com/2uzte86.jpg

is it e30 or e35?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

may sound funny, but somehow e30 becomes e35:

oi58.tinypic.com/2hx3rdx.jpg
    oi58.tinypic.com/29bzkba.jpg
    oi60.tinypic.com/2uzte86.jpg

is it e30 or e35?

Hi FobleAsNuck

The pictures you included are inaccessible to me, can you attach via different format?

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

no I cant, its some sort of spam prevention. just go to you site and try to order e30 package. after clicking "buy now" it magically becomes e35

no I cant, its some sort of spam prevention. just go to you site and try to order e30 package. after clicking "buy now" it magically becomes e35
    Hi FobleAsNuck

The advertised price is for new customers only, the price will be different for existing customers who wish to upgrade to efibre.

Thanks
    Al

I am not your customer

I am not your customer
    Hi fobleAsNuck

I've tried this with an address not with eircom & the €30 price has not changed

I've copied & pasted the order summary below:

Your Order Summary

Once Off Payments
    • InstallationFREE
    • ConnectionFREE
    • Wireless ModemFREE
    [*]
    Once off Payment€0.00

Monthly Payments
    eircom Bundle
    • Broadband: eFibre Unlimited
    • Homephone: eTalk Offpeak
    [*]
    Optional Extra Upgrades
    • eTalk Anytime for €5 Add to Order
    [*]
    Monthly Cost€30.00
    first 6 months, €45.00 thereafter

• Advertisement

then how come it comes more expensive for me? I'm more than certain I am not your customer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

then how come it comes more expensive for me? I'm more than certain I am not your customer

Hi FobleAsNuck

Can you clear your browser history and try ordering this using a different internet browser and let me know if that helps. If this doesn’t work and you are still experiencing difficulty can you PM me with your address and I will look into this for you.

Tony

are you like going to reply to this PM or keep ignoring it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

are you like going to reply to this PM or keep ignoring it?
    FobleAsNuck
    We are on Boards.ie from 12:00 until 17:00 Monday to Friday. Our times are posted here
    I will respond to your PM once I have replied to older posts and other PMs which we have received before your own. I should have a reply later today. We would never deliberately ignore posts or PMs.
    Tony

most ridiculous answer ever:
    I have looked into this for you and although eFibre is available in your area your home is not yet enabled as this is done on a phase by phase basis.
    Different addresses within the exchange areas are being upgraded at different times however feel free to check back with us in a couple of months and hopefully we have more information for you then.

I am here:
    34ii6o3.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement