Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

plus size debs dresses

• 24-07-2014 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5

Hi I'm lookin to go debs dress shopping in Dublin and I need to find shops that cater for plus size can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What size are you looking for?
    House of Fraser have some lovely dresses in size 18+ but they're pretty expensive, maybe give an idea of budget and whether you want full length, sleeves etc for best replies :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 annie_c

dee_mc wrote: »
    What size are you looking for?
    House of Fraser have some lovely dresses in size 18+ but they're pretty expensive, maybe give an idea of budget and whether you want full length, sleeves etc for best replies :)

I'm lookin for somewhere that sells dresses size 20 plus and I don't have a specific kind of debs dress that I'm looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 4 EllieOh

What sort of budget are you looking at? There are some fab websites where you can get custom made for a fraction of proves here and are constantly doing sales. Go try some dresses on, get an idea for what style you would like and then buy on line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Debenhams do evening wear up to a size 24.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 neevie95

There is a great page on facebook where girls are selling their debs dresses they dont need anymore, all sizes! Got a designer dress for 50 that was worth at least 300 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 annie_c

neevie95 wrote: »
    There is a great page on facebook where girls are selling their debs dresses they dont need anymore, all sizes! Got a designer dress for 50 that was worth at least 300 :)

What is it called

• Registered Users Posts: 35 LemonWorld

Folkster just announced they're stocking plus size evening wear, and it's expected to be in their Dublin store soon. Not sure about the price point but there's a nice snapshot of a couple of the dresses they're stocking on the FB page!

Advertisement