Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre populated renewal form

Options
  • 24-07-2014 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭

Got my Renewal forms in the post today, not out of date till the end of October.

Do you get another granted letter that you pay in the post office after sending back the form?

Another thing, when I subbed the shotgun from pump to o/u the new pre populated info is a bit messed up. (they originally send me 2 licences too)

Make: Baikal
    Model: Shotgun
    Sub type: Pump action, over/under
    Calibre: Double Barrel

Do I just fill out the proper details on a slip of paper and send it in with it?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

garv123 wrote: »
    Got my Renewal forms in the post today, not out of date till the end of October.
    They are usually sent out 3 months before the expiry of the current license. That is August, September and October. As it's basically the end of July it's right on time.
    Do you get another granted letter that you pay in the post office after sending back the form?
    Yup.
    Another thing, when I subbed the shotgun from pump to o/u the new pre populated info is a bit messed up. (they originally send me 2 licences too)

Make: Baikal
    Model: Shotgun
    Sub type: Pump action, over/under
    Calibre: Double Barrel

Do I just fill out the proper details on a slip of paper and send it in with it?

The FCR is already filled in with your details. If anything is wrong you simply mark out the incorrect info, and insert the proper info. If they send a second one you simply cancel it.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Cheers, Just my luck that ive another application in at the same time so they'll all be due around the same time.

I was going to sub the hmr for a .22 but i guess im better off renewing the licence now and then sub it later on.

Advertisement