Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Food/Sports Nutrition

Options
  • 24-07-2014 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where there is one in Sligo Town, other than Holland and Barrett. Used to be one on High Street, and thought there was one at the Bottom of Teelling Street until today.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭charman

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Anyone know where there is one in Sligo Town, other than Holland and Barrett. Used to be one on High Street, and thought there was one at the Bottom of Teelling Street until today.

Thanks in advance.

Tir na Nog, grattan street opposite the record room t and I think there is sports nutrition shop on Thomas street up from the belfry

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

charman wrote: »
    Tir na Nog, grattan street opposite the record room t and I think there is sports nutrition shop on Thomas street up from the belfry

Might be the one I was thinking off at the bottom of Teeling St. Didn't notice one there today.

Often seen Tir Na Nog including today, never know what was in it though.

:o

Advertisement