Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coverage Moyasta,Kilrush

Options
  • 24-07-2014 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hello Eircom,

Moving to a new house in a month and looking into my options for broadband, im in Moyasta, kilrush 50m off the n65. Apparently moyasta is included on the nbs for upgrade announced in april 2014. The house has no phone line currently so difficult to assess, what options could there be and is there any minimum guaranteed apart from the 0.5mb? Would need at least 1.5 for work...and would like to start with a land line as better options should be coming available.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Jonmel wrote: »
    Hello Eircom,

Moving to a new house in a month and looking into my options for broadband, im in Moyasta, kilrush 50m off the n65. Apparently moyasta is included on the nbs for upgrade announced in april 2014. The house has no phone line currently so difficult to assess, what options could there be and is there any minimum guaranteed apart from the 0.5mb? Would need at least 1.5 for work...and would like to start with a land line as better options should be coming available.

Thanks

Hi Jonmel

Unless there is a line or a previous line it will be difficult impossible to offer an indication of what speeds to expect. Broadband cannot be guaranteed however in some cases a best effort indication can be offered, can you please check if there is a socket and if there is please attach a phone and dial 199000 which should read out the old number by an automated voice message. Alternative please PM me the specific address and previous tenants name & I'll try locate it.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement