Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile and efibre

Options
  • 25-07-2014 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm wondering if someone can help me asap I am a evision and efibre customer.
    I'm looking to add a emobile sim to that the 30 day one for 35 euro I'm wondering if this is available in store also as signing up online is a pain and I'm away from my computer at the present day.
    Any body any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

burke027 wrote: »
    Hi I'm wondering if someone can help me asap I am a evision and efibre customer.
    I'm looking to add a emobile sim to that the 30 day one for 35 euro I'm wondering if this is available in store also as signing up online is a pain and I'm away from my computer at the present day.
    Any body any help
    Hi burke027

The store should be able to arrange this but if you prefer I can arrange a sales rep to call you.  I looked in to this and the sales rep told me that a similar plan works out at €24 for when bundled with your landline account.

Feel free to PM me your mobile number & I'll get the sales rep to call you or alternatively you can contact sales on 1800303454.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement