Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Normal age for loosing virginity

• 25-07-2014 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

I have read a recent report that said that nearly three quarters of Irish college students were sexually active. I don't believe that for a second. Do You??????? I am 19 years old and I am still a virgin. I'm sure that most of my friends are too.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

There is no 'normal' age. I don't know what the average age is, but it can't be that much younger than you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

You need to get conclusive proof of your friends op.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Depends on how badly it wants to escape....

*Reaches for coat

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I've no idea. I'm 26 and still one. I imagine there are a lot of people who'll lie or bull**** about it though.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

There's a lot of talk, boasting, gentlemen-your-knobs-on-the-table-please, bullock's notions and putting legs under oul' hens going on at that age. In reality, you'll find the loudest fella who has ostensibly conquered the most ladies is the most like a dog chasing a car - even if he did catch the odd one he'd have had no idea what to do with it. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

I'd well believe it that statistic OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Mr. Talk wrote: »
    I have read a recent report that said that nearly three quarters of Irish college students were sexually active. I don't believe that for a second. Do You???????

Yes!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

I have read a recent report that said that nearly three quarters of Irish college students were sexually active. I don't believe that for a second. Do You??????? I am 19 years old and I am still a virgin. I'm sure that most of my friends are too.

Holy **** you need to get on that

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,542 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Find out the average age of boards users and that should give the average age of most virgins :p

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Hate to tell you this but you don't loosen it. It just goes in one swoop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I don't think there is a normal age. I lost mmy virginity at 17, some friends lost it younger, some are still virgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

I lost mine when I just turned 19, now 22 and a lot of my friends are still virgins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

I lost my virginity at 19 without even trying and that proves that there's hope for everyone. I suspect the average age is around 18 and I'd certainly believe that 75% of college students have regular sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

If I could lose my virginity at 19 there's hope for everyone. I suspect the average age is around 18 and I'd certainly believe that 75% of college students have regular sex.

Looking at the gaatch of a lot of 'em I'd say they're more likely to have dyslexia than daily sex. :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

I lost mine when I just turned 19, now 22 and a lot of my friends are still virgins.

That's mad. I lost mine at 16 and a good lot of my friends had lost theirs well before that. Most of them behind the stands in Old Wesley :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭CaoimheCweeva

When I was in secondary school I'm pretty sure girls in my year were having sex at 15, which is way too young imo, and I think girls in the years below me were having it younger than that even. I think girls tend to have sex before guys, but everyone's different

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

I was 22, my friends lots it around 16. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

losing not loosing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Spring Onion

daUbiq wrote: »
    losing not loosing

Yeah why don't people understand the difference between "lose" and "loose"?! Jaysus.

Can we add it to the curriculum?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Yeah why don't people understand the difference between "lose" and "loose"?! Jaysus.

Can we add it to the curriculum?
    To the sex education curriculum !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

In fairness, that's a very believable statistic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Spring Onion

blinding wrote: »
    To the sex education curriculum !

Yeah wherever.

"Today students we are going to learn the difference between losing your virginity and being a loose slut"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

I have read a recent report that said that nearly three quarters of Irish college students were sexually active. I don't believe that for a second. Do You???????

I find it harder to believe that 25% aren't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

I find it harder to believe that 25% aren't.

That'll be the nerds. Real nerds, I mean, not hipsters pretending to be nerds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

thought most teenagers start banging at 14/15 like i did

19/20 seems very old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Chance The Rapper

I would say the average age is 17/18

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

I was 16 most of my friends the same age or around it, If your a virgin after 24 your losing out and you need to get out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Why even be pressured into rushing to have sex ? Kids these days think it's Gospel to lose it asap to prove themselves or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

I went from "I'm the full package!!!" to "handle me baby I'm fragile goods"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭roro1990

I was 18 when I lost mine. Now 23 and haven't had any in over 3 years. Damn I miss it.

Advertisement