Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Normal age for loosing virginity

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Mr. Talk

I talk to them sometimes.
    Yes, but you didnt actually see them. I lie sometimes as well!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

When I was 16 I really believed 16 was the age you lose your virginity at if you were normal.

So, a couple of weeks before my seventeenth birthday I got it into my head that I had to lose my viriginity as quickly as possible before I turned 17.

And I did. Literally as quickly as possible. Awful memory, can almost look back and laugh, very cringey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Mr. Talk wrote: »
    Yes, but you didnt actually see them. I lie sometimes as well!!!!!!!!

Why would they lie? I know them since I was 12, they're not the lying type tbh, well not about that anyway. I told them the minute I lost mine. It's not like I'd care either way to be honest.

Everyone should stop speaking for their friends. There is a difference between talking to them and seeing them have sex. Its amazing what people will take as gospel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I told them the minute I lost mine.

So they were watching you!? :D

• Advertisement

Why would they lie? I know them since I was 12, they're not the lying type tbh, well not about that anyway. I told them the minute I lost mine. It's not like I'd care either way to be honest.
    "Why would they lie" Well maybe to avoid the embarasment

catallus wrote: »
    So they were watching you!? :D

Of course! I sent the invitations out well in advance!

"Why would they lie" Well maybe to avoid the embarasment

Embarrassment of what?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭bgrove

Climb in they windows and snatch they people up.

Rape er'body up here.

Very few get this!.....Or what about "ain't no body got time for that". YouTube it cretins

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Everyone should stop speaking for their friends. There is a difference between talking to them and seeing them have sex. Its amazing what people will take as gospel.

You must have a really odd relationship with your friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Of course! I sent the invitations out well in advance!

Classy. ;)

You must have a really odd relationship with your friends.
    explain???????

Embarrassment of what?
    Have a guess.

catallus wrote: »
    Classy. ;)

Oh you know me, classy as always.

Except I used a condom so I'm not sure if I actually lost it. :pac:

Have a guess.

It's okay, penis size didn't come into the conversation. Just for the record mine is 13 inches.

explain???????

In general, trust and honesty are considered important cornerstones of friendship. I feel genuinely sorry for you if you don't have any friends that you trust.

In general, trust and honesty are considered important cornerstones of friendship. I feel genuinely sorry for you if you don't have any friends that you trust.
    Stop tying to be smart. I don't think its common for friends to talk about their sex lives

Stop tying to be smart. I don't think its common for friends to talk about their sex lives
    Of course it is, or at least in terms of a milestone like losing your virginity.

It's okay, penis size didn't come into the conversation. Just for the record mine is 13 inches.
    Another person thats tring to be funny. We are talking about virginity

Seriously?

• Advertisement

conorh91 wrote: »
    Of course it is.
    lets have a poll then.

I don't think its common for friends to talk about their sex lives

Good for you but I like to think otherwise. I talk about sex with my friends all the time. :confused:

lets have a poll then.
    You might as well have a poll asking whether people talk about finance, relationships, cars or nightlife with their friends.

People have friendships, they discuss things like when they lost their virginity, often in a humerous and relaxed way. Have you seriously formed the belief that this is unusual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

lets have a poll then.

That's what she said :pac:

Jesus it's been a while.... :D

That's what I said :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Its more common than you think.

Depends on the person i guess. There are some of my friends that wouldnt talk about sex at all and then i have some who would talk about it, and go into every single detail.

Good for you but I like to think otherwise. I talk about sex with my friends all the time. :confused:
    Do you not talk about anything else???

Do you not talk about anything else???

No, I'm a sex addict, it's a curse.

herisson wrote: »
    Its more common than you think.

Depends on the person i guess. There are some of my friends that wouldnt talk about sex at all and then i have some who would talk about it, and go into every single detail.

Maybe its because I just don't have a friend thats actually not a virgin

Maybe its because I just don't have a friend thats actually not a virgin

All my sexually addicted active friends talk about it too, all the time. Granted some of the don't but most of them do. I don't see the the big deal and I don't think being a virgin is anything to be embarrassed about.

Maybe they don't talk to you because you're all judgey with you' Haw, haw, haw I have no virgin friends'.

• Advertisement

All my sexually addicted active friends talk about it too, all the time. Granted some of the don't but most of them do. I don't see the the big deal and I don't think being a virgin is anything to be embarrassed about.

Maybe they don't talk to you because you're all judgey with you' Haw, haw, haw I have no virgin friends'.
    Thats is a stong possibilty. well said Fat christy

Advertisement