Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online keeps logging me out

Options
  • 25-07-2014 12:28pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Is there something up with 365 Online?  I keep getting logged out whilst trying to do some money transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Hi
    Same issue here.  Can't speak to anyone on phone......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi folks, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards. 

Can you please close your browser, launch it again and let us know if this works? 

Thanks a million.

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Hi folks, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards. 

Can you please close your browser, launch it again and let us know if this works? 

Thanks a million.

Billy
    It's working ok for me now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 konmak

Same here, Cant do a bank transfer. When i try to add payee i get logged out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Konmak

Thanks for your query.

We have checked with our Support Team, we've been advised the website is functioning as normal. 

If you experience any further difficulties please do let us know.

Alternatively, you can call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000

Our colleagues are available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm.

Thanks again
    Alison

• Advertisement
Advertisement