Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self catering Cork City

Options
  • 25-07-2014 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

I have a few friends coming over to Cork soon. We have not the room to put them up, so am looking for any self catering houses/apartments which do short stays? They will only be here a week I think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Could try Isaacs - central location.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

If it is over the summer, it might be an idea to look at student accommodation.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Garnish House on Western Road has a self-catering facility, iirc. Sleeps up to 8, I think, so might be pricey if there's only a couple of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

The Best Western in Montenotte has self catering apartments. Know several people who have stayed there.

Then you have the hill to deal with - grand going in but a pain coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

The Vienna woods hotel have houses to rent, I never knew about them until the OH's family found them online!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭solargain

2 bed apartment at Jacobs Island www.irishvacationrental.com/index_files/falcon.htm

Advertisement