Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAP1 FINANCE

Options
  • 25-07-2014 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi
    I would like to find out if theres anyone who may be able to share with me CAP1 Finance past exam papers. I submitted my ACCA transcripts and im still waiting for the official communication from the ACA but i was told informally that i may not be exempted CAP1 Finance and Financial Accounting. I dont want to wait for another year before i can start CAP2 so i want to try and have a look at a number of the CAP1 Finance past papers so i can make a decision to go ahead and register as external for Sep sitting, i have only maneged to get the pilot paper but i feel its not enough and unfortunately i cant access the other past papers online i gues its because i havent registered yet.
    I wish to get in contact with anyone who has attempted CAP1 Finance paper before.

Thanks in advance!!

Advertisement