Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you now?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Packing the camper for Sligo/Donegal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

se conman wrote: »
    Packing the camper for Sligo/Donegal.

Got the rain gear packed then :pac: Can recommend the BeachBar at Aughris lovely spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

Ok somebody else's turn to Kick this off this year. I'll tell you where I am if you tell first.
    Edit can't do smilies on the phone. So removed weird stuff at end.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Freedive Ireland

Back from Miltown Malbay/Doolin and was in Westport quay last night in drizzling rain with about 6-7 other vans/campers some of whom took my regular spot. I'm thinking of erecting a reserved spot down there.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

In Cobh at the moment. The sun is threatening to come out. Meanwhile, a pint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Just back from Co Clare which we loved. Pitched van in yard of friend's home (rural) but spotted many nice little corners where a discreet overnight would have been possible.

We were in Ardmore two weeks ago - great spot and will be back. Pleasantly lost in northern Spain at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

SeamusG97 wrote: »
    We were in Ardmore two weeks ago - great spot and will be back. Pleasantly lost in northern Spain at the moment.

Just back from N Spain, lovely spot. Picos de Europa are well worth a tour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Back From Cong this weekend - It was so hot on Sat, that it was *almost* too hot to eat outside. Glorious stay, and a lovely walk down at the pier loop walk, just outside Cong itself.

Thinking of heading to Battlebridge Sat night. The spot out on the water looks nice, and a decent distance from the Hen Chalets.

422659.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Jaden wrote: »
    Thinking of heading to Battlebridge Sat night. The spot out on the water looks nice, and a decent distance from the Hen Chalets.

The spot out on the water is nice, and directly opposite from the Hen Chalets!:eek:

In Fanore again. The only campsite I don't mind paying for. A perfect place to walk the burren from or to use it as a base to visit O'Donoghue's pub.
    Facilities as good as you'll find. Dog's paradise. All laid back and feels like wild camping. Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Heading home from five days in Dungarvan.

Advertisement