Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tidy towns effort... Sligo... What do. You think?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

I think they are the best, they really made an effort in the town more then the Coco.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

johnire wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the fantastic window display in celebration of the Fleadh in the Enable Ireland shop in the Wine St Carpark?
    It's really good...hats off to whoever has done it. A lot of effort went into it and it seems to be the only shop in Sligo that has gone to that amount of effort in terms of their window.

Higgins pharmacy has a lovely display in their window too, apart from those two I haven't really seen an exceptional ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

magnumlady wrote: »
    Higgins pharmacy has a lovely display in their window too, apart from those two I haven't really seen an exceptional ones.

Thought there was a great effort done from all the exsisting premises. Never seen the town looking as well as it did prior to the Fleadh. Lets hope after the planned O'Connell streets works are done, and pop up shops gone it will look just as good.

Advertisement