Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Mate

Options
  • 25-07-2014 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

Can this be found anywhere in Cork?

Living in Germany at the moment and this is one of my favourite drinks, but I'll be back in Cork before too long and I know I'll seriously miss it.

I'm not getting my hopes up (cos it more than likely ISN'T in Cork), just wondering

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

l've never heard of it. I'm not aware of it being available in Cork - I doubt it but best of luck with it. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭FierceMild

Oh, man. Club Mate was my crack when I was in Berlin. The caffeine content IIRC was horrendously high. Loved the way in clubs you could buy a bottle of it and they would pour out a small bit and fill it up again with yagermeister from a tap.

But to answer your question, I'm almost 90 per cent sure it isn't sold in Cork. A friend of mine found it in some "trendy" bars in London, though, but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

More then likely not though the brog seems to have a big German following at least during the world cup so might be worth checking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Cheers lads, looks like I'll probably have to start importing it.

Advertisement