Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Nursing 2nd round offers

Options
  • 26-07-2014 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I got 161 out of a total of 240 in the bord altranais entrance exam to mature student nursing this year. The lowest points which passed the exam were 153 and the highest were 216, so I thought I had done well enough.

The first round of offers came out on July 4th and I heard nothing from the cao. The points for the course I wanted in UCC were 176.

Does anyone know the likelihood of the points dropping by 15 in the second round? or even, what's the usual decrease in points?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 NutmegTom

no

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jamaja

hi everyone. Iam planning to apply for nursing next year. two years ago I failed in job simulation part of the assesment test. could anyone please help me how to prepare and find examples with explanations for this part of the test? I will very appriciate it as I cant help myself in this. many thanks.

Advertisement