Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash For Clothes

Options
  • 26-07-2014 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where there are any of them cash for clothes place around the City, website is shíte and I need to get rid of about 20 bags of old clothes

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

uch wrote: »
    Anyone know where there are any of them cash for clothes place around the City, website is shíte and I need to get rid of about 20 bags of old clothes

Kilmainham. At the end of the south circular Road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

They will pay you buttons. Why not just give them your local charity shop

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

One up in the Omni.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

One in Phibsboro, 65c a kilo I think which is rubbish, I'd prefer see a charity get the benefit of them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Crumlin Village as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Unless you need the money I would give them to a charity shop

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

one in artane beside the polo shop opposite mcdonalds duno what they pay though

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭GBXI

Kilmainham. At the end of the south circular Road

Where exactly is this do you know? Can't find it online. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

GBXI wrote: »
    Where exactly is this do you know? Can't find it online. Thanks

My best stab it at via Google maps was near 47 suir road kilmainham

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

beside the maxol garage at the omni shopping centre.Not sure what prices they give.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Everlong1

There's one on Ballyfermot Road, right hand side coming from Inchicore/Con Colbert Road direction, just before you come to Markievicz Park, part of an complex of apartments with a pub called The Laurence.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Has anyone ever used one of these cash for clothes places? Are they any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I gave in about 15 bags with clothes, shoes, handbags, backpacks etc when I did a total wardrobe dump when i moved to canada. All sorts of stuff. A lot of the items still had labels on them. got about 40 blips.

Advertisement