Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Shea's in Poleberry a 100 years ago (1914-9)?

Options
  • 26-07-2014 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Would anyone with grandparents who may have lived in\ grew up in Poleberry. Remeber a family called O'Shea. I have found records that a granduncle of mine Thomas Murphy married an Ellen O' Shea of Poleberry in 1914. I know very little of him, and nothing of her, the census of 1911 has her dad Richard O'Shea as a "Coach Man". census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1911/Waterford/Waterford_No__4_Urban/Poleberry_Street/674466/ . A long shot I know but throwing out for what it's worth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭navalus

You could ask that on the Waterford History Group on Facebook someone there might be able to help you, and the Waterford room of the city library has a newspaper index that goes up to 1948 there might be information there.

Advertisement