Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OlliOlli

Options
  • 26-07-2014 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone playing this? It's been out on the vita for a while now, and came out on Steam during the week (cheapest price on the Humble store).

One .. more .. go .. one .. more .. go .. one ... more ... go ....

One of the soundtracks of the year too.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Aye, been playing it on the Vita. It's a lot of fun, although haven't devoted as much time to it as I should. I love the landing and 'perfect' mechanics, although the scoring difference between a sloppy and perfect landing is pretty extreme :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Weirdly a 20% discount popped up in my inventory today for this.

Anybody wan it stick up a link to your steam profile. Usual gaming freebies mim requirements >50 posts etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If you have Hotline Miami or Broforce, I think you get a 20% discount card on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I don't even want the game...but that Soundtrack is funky as hell !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭carti2k

Is this game good? When I watch gameplays it is... werid? :P Of course it won't be like SKATE or Trasher: Skate and destroy (PS1), but is it worth to play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

carti2k wrote: »
    Is this game good? When I watch gameplays it is... werid? :P Of course it won't be like SKATE or Trasher: Skate and destroy (PS1), but is it worth to play?

Yes, it is good and worth playing

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I discovered what the shoulder buttons did during the week (can't remember that being covered in the tutorial).

My scores (and the difficulty level) have both taken a massive jump. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

It's an incredible game. Another one of the addictive games on Vita.

I completed all the career levels recently.. half tempted to do it all over again on Rad mode.

I always find the funniest thing is preparing for the daily online grind... practising it an finally taking it on only to fall on the first jump :p

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭carti2k

Ahhh... must get my Vita back and play this game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Skullface McGubbin

I got it on the Vita. The Landing mechanics took a bit of getting used to at first but after that, I found doing 'perfect' landings & 'perfect' grinds to be satisfying as hell. Even though I can only manage the amateur stages It's still bloody addictive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement