Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Fist Sequel "World Warrior" Greenlit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Is it wrong that the firs thing I thought was "Oh, I wonder who's playing Chun-Li?". I'm really looking forward to this. The first season was nothing short of amazing. I'm hoping Ken will make a return, as he stole the show the first time around. It'll be interesting to see how they handle it, trying to introduce so many new characters and still make it believeable. I wonder if it will work, or if it'll just become a cluster-feck like the second season of MK: Legacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Doesn't Akuma being in this mean that Ryu has to win all his fights with perfects?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I wonder if they'll incorporate any SF1 characters into this.

Also, who the hell would be able to play Sagat?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I wonder if they'll incorporate any SF1 characters into this.

Also, who the hell would be able to play Sagat?

Have you seen what the guy who played Akuma looks like in the real world? They'll prob just make him use a raw blade...

Joey_Ansah_10bx8BW.jpg

Anything solid on what's happening? Based on the very Alpha feel of Assassin's Fist, I'm guessing it's going to be similar to the SF2 anime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Darren20500

Needs More Dan Hibiki.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Needs More Dan Hibiki.
    They talk about Dan in one of the deleted scenes on the DVD or whatever has the deleted scenes.

Sairus wrote: »
    They talk about Dan in one of the deleted scenes on the DVD or whatever has the deleted scenes.

Didn't they mention him when they were looking at the wall of tags?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Orim wrote: »
    Didn't they mention him when they were looking at the wall of tags?
    Aye, Ken says "Who the heck is Dan?" or something. The deleted scene is them sitting around a fire and actually asking Gouken that.

Advertisement