Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie ps3 question

Options
  • 26-07-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi fellas, I have bought my first ps3, yes I know a bit late.

Any way, is there a way of installing games to the hard drive? So I don't have to wait for the disk loading all the time?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Nope - unless you buy them digitally from the PS Store. If you've a disc part of them may be downloaded but unlike the Xbox this is not something you get to choose to do as far as I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Ok thanks, so excuse me for being thick, what is the pint of the 500gb hard drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Well some games do install, just you cant do it for all games. And if you choose to buy games off the PSN, some of them are quite big, uncharted 3 is 42gb.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Very soon you will find the 500Gb HDD is just not big enough. Especially if you have PS+ (if you don't go get it immediately...).

Advertisement