Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for 2 year old

Options
  • 26-07-2014 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭

Hi, my friends little girl has just turned 2. Just wondering what to get her for her birthday pressie? Any ideas welcome. Also how much would one usually spend? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

My go to present at the moment is Aquadoodle! I bought a toy till for €14 reduced from 35 in Debenhams today for another 2 year old because l couldn't face the thoughts of Argos yo get the Aquadoodle. Normally spend about €20 but no idea if this is the norm or not!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Duplo , it is the one toy my 3 (5,3,1) constantly play with together .

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

Definitely aquadoodle or duplo. My daughter is 2 yrs 7 months and loves both of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Thanks guys, would be really grateful if someone could post me a quick link? There's a few different aqua doodles and the only ones I can find around €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/arts-creativity-music/c-541/other-arts-creativity/p-1843/aquadoodle-classic/

This one is €22.50. My local toy shop has them for 19.99 but they are cheaper for most things!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

This looks like a class present, I'd nearly buy one for myself! I think I'll wait for Christmas and get my little one it as her present. Thanks for posting about it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

My usual pressies for children are books or duplo.

Stick in a bottle of bubbles and you're a hero. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

2-10 are the easiest ages to buy presents for. Just go into a toy shop and imagine what you would have loved back then.

Or clothes are always good for a kid with too many toys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Like the look of aquadoodle. Deff going on santa list here too. Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

Aquadoodle looks fab can't wait to get one for my little man, and his friend has his second birthday this weekend so thanks for posting about it!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement